A Guide To Garmin Watches
Garmin offers a full array of watches including Activity Tracking, Running, Multisports, Fitness Tracking, and Outdoor watches. The watches offered by Garmin are equipped with the latest technology and can be connected to your smartphones wirelessly. Some of the watches have preloaded sports applications and can also be customized with colorful interchangeable bands. Garmin Watches are specifically designed to promote an active lifestyle and to perform various activities including aviation, hiking, running, swimming, fitness, etc. By wearing a Garmin watch, you can track all your daily-based activities and optimize your performance accordingly. But sometimes it gets complex to choose the best Garmin watch among the available options. This guide provides a description of all the latest Garmin watches with its specifications so that you can choose the right one based on your requirements.
Fenix 5S Plus
Fenix 5S Plus is the high-performance GPS smartwatch that includes a variety of features as mentioned below:
- It is one the best and finest Garmin watches as it is equipped with Altimeter, Barometer, and Compass sensors for outdoor navigation.
- It is featured with a multi network satellite i.e GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo to enable tracking in more challenging environments.
- By wearing this watch, you can monitor your heart rate regularly, calculate a stress score, and execute different activities like running, cycling, swimming accordingly. Hence, you no longer need to wear a chest strap to check your heart rate.
- The watch is compatible with some of your favorite streaming services such as Spotify and lets you transfer songs from your smartphone to watch. So, you can listen to the songs right from your watch using compatible Bluetooth earphones.
- Its safety feature called Incident Detection automatically transfers your location to your preloaded emergency contacts in case any incident is detected during cycling, walking, swimming, biking, hiking, etc.
Garmin D2 Bravo
This GPS pilot watch is one of the best Garmin watches that is specially designed to fulfill the needs of aircraft pilots. Some of its key features are:
- It is equipped with METAR and TAF screens to provide you the latest aviation weather information including winds, cloud cover and heights, visibility, precipitation, temperature, barometric pressure, and a lot more. So, you can get all the information right on your watch and plan the flight timing accordingly.
- The watch is featured with a baro-based O2 Altitude Alert feature that gives you prompt notifications when additional oxygen is required while operating above 12500 feet.
- It has a built-in worldwide airport database by using which you can simply fly to your favored waypoints. Also, you can search for the nearest airport if there is an emergency and you need to land immediately.
- Garmin D2 Bravo is compatible with the “Garmin Face It” application that lets you personalize your watch faces directly from your smartphone’s gallery.
Vivomove HR is one of the latest Garmin watches that has multiple functions as mentioned below:
- It provides 24/7 heart monitoring, all-day stress tracking, and a relaxation timer so that you can manage your stress and sleep accordingly.
- It is featured with advanced fitness monitoring tools that give you an estimate of your current fitness level so that you can improve your performance based on your potential.
- Its battery life is good enough i.e 5 days in smart mode and 2 extra weeks in watch mode.
- The watch is compatible with the Garmin Connect application and you can upload all your watch data on it. Also, you can customize your watch bands and interchange them with different colors whenever you wish to
Vivoactive 3 is one of the the built-in GPS Garmin watches that includes enhanced and unique features as quoted below
- It tracks your fitness activities with VO2 max and fitness age estimates and monitors your stress level to show you how your body reacts under different circumstances.
- The watch is compatible with the SmartThings app through which you can perform various functions such as managing light colors, setting up security checks, operate your locks, enable or disable door/window sensors, etc.
- You can create your own workout schedule for cardio, running, cycling, etc and then download on your watch. Doing so, your watch will take care of all the exercises, reps, steps, and rest time for you.
- Vivoactive 3 can sync with the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to let you know in advance when the rain will start.
Garmin Forerunner 645 Music
It is one of the top-rated Garmin watches that includes a wide range of features given below:
- This GPS running smartwatch monitors daily-based performance. It has a Training Status tool that keeps you informed whether you are training productively so that you can push the limits.
- The watch can be connected to your smartphone and you can see social media latest updates, text messages, number of calls, emails straight on your watch. You can also respond to these texts and calls right from your watch.
- Forerunner 645 Music watch has high-music storage and you can download up to 500 songs from your smartphone on your watch. Hence, you can connect your watch with compatible Bluetooth headphones and listen to the songs.
- By linking your watch with Connect IQ Store, you can customize your watch by downloading your preferred watch faces, widgets, applications, and much more.
- The Battery life of Forerunner 645 Music is 7 days in smartwatch mode. Also, you can operate the watch in GPS mode for 5 hours without charging it.